Family and Consumer Science classes are a combination of hands on-learning activities and classroom presentations to help students develop life-long life skills. Classes focus on personal finance, nutrition, foods, and daily living skills. These classes are a part of the Career and Technical Education classes at Minnewaska High School.
* Taught Family and Consumer Science classes at Minnewaska High School for 7 years.
* Faculty member of the University of Minnesota Extension Service for 22 years.
* Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin - Stout in Home Economics Education
* Master of Education degree from the University of Minnesota
* National Extension Leadership Development Program Participant