SchoolPay - The new way to pay fees
August 19, 2019
Minnewaska Area Schools has switched to the SchoolPay system to easily add money to lunch accounts and pay other school fees such as yearbooks, class trips and school planner fees.
Click here for SchoolPay FAQ video resources to assist with creating your account, adding students and more. Or follow these instructions below.
Create an Account
Register for a free SchoolPay Payment Center account:
Step 1 (guardian information): Enter your information including email address, name, address and phone number
Step 2 (child/children information): Enter the district name, school name the student’s first name or ID number, and last name. Repeat step two for each additional child in your household.
Step 3 (confirm and log in): An email containing a randomly-assigned password will be sent to your email. If you do not see it, check your spam filter. Key in the password from the email into the final page of your registration. If you still don’t see the email, click the Open Lock icon and follow reset instructions.
To add a child to your account click your first initial on the top right corner of the screen, and select Profile Mgmt. Then select the Student Management tab from the options on the left. Finally, select “Add Child” from the form (if you already have children associated with your account Add Child will appear beneath your last entry). To add a child:
- Enter the child’s district name
- Enter the child’s school name
- Enter your child’s first name or student ID number (Some districts require the student ID number)
- Enter your student’s last name
- If your school does not keep a student list on file with SchoolPay we will also ask you for your student’s grade
- Repeat for each additional child
Gives you more information on items such as:
- Security of the site
- Payment options and storing payment information
- Purchase History
- Cafeteria balance information
- Low balance email notifications setup