District 2149 contracts with Palmer Bus Service to offer quality transportation for students and the community. They put a strong emphasis on preventative maintenance and cleanliness which extends the life of each bus. Palmer Bus Service only hires the best on-site personnel. Our managers serve the needs of the district and hire and train the very best drivers on the road. Palmer Bus Service is committed to exceeding your expectations for meeting the transportation needs of your students.
- Make sure that you have updated your contact details in our records so we have accurate information in case of emergencies. If your child takes another bus for other activities these changes need to be noted as well.
- If you are running late, contact the school office, so they may contact your driver to wait for you.
- Morning buses at W.I.N. Academy depart at 7:15 a.m.
- The last morning bus departs MAES at 7:45 a.m.
- Be ready at least 5 minutes earlier than these times, as we do not turn around to go back to these locations to pick up students.